Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Stock Holdings update 21 Jan 2012


Happy Dragon Year 2012 to all readers. I wish all have a smooth dragon riding year ahead and good health.


I decided to share with readers my current share holdings. I will continue to add more holdings slowly as stock price are still consider low. Some of the blue chips had already rebounded off their low and also breakout of their resistance level. However, there are still many mid-cap which are laggers. These are the companies which I will be picking using my bottom out-pick (BOP) theory. 


Reviews:
AscendasIndia Reits: My entry: $0.70. 
Reasons: low gearing, high yield at more than 8% p.a. TA: bottom out at below $0.70.

Xin Ren: My entry: $0.29
Reasons: Reasonable earning report in 2011, current pricing affected by S-chip scandal (waiting for potential re-rating). TA bottom out below $0.30.

Pac Andes: My Entry: $0.21
Reasons: Consistence earning, outlook remains bright. TA: Bottom out at $0.20. Waiting for potential rebound.

Portfolio (P/L) Percentage: 2.9%



No comments:

Post a Comment